- 2 sirloin steaks, thinly sliced
- 65ml teriyaki amino sauce
- 2 tbsp, very finely chopped garlic
- 0.5-1.5 tsp salt (I like it salty!)
- 2 tbsp Jimalie Coconut Sugar
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp Jimalie Coconut Oil, for cooking
Place all ingredients in a bowl (except coconut oil) and marinade over night.
Heat oil in pan on medium heat and cook meat in batches until nicely browned.
Serve with a fried egg, sunny side up, and plain or garlic rice with some sliced tomato and cucumber. Tastes great with a dipping sauce of vinegar, chopped red onion and chilli too.