These bliss balls will become an absolute favourite in your household. Perfect with your morning cuppa, a mid afternoon pick me up or as a sweet treat in your kid’s lunch box.
- 10-12 pitted Medjool dates, soaked in water for 20 minutes to soften
- 1 cup raw nuts (either almond, cashews, macadamias or a combination)
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2-3 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup Jimalie Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of food grade peppermint oil or orange oil
Blend all ingredients, except peppermint or orange oil, in a high speed processor until well combined. Scrape the sides down, and blend again. Mix through peppermint or orange oil. Roll a tablespoon of the mixture into a ball – repeat. Coat balls in desiccated coconut, or cacao powder. Refrigerate for 1 hour until set. Can be stored in fridge or freezer.