Perfect as a side to add vibrancy to a BBQ feast or as a main for a delicious and nutritious lunch.
- 1/2 kilo green beans, ends trimmed
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled or cut into pieces
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 tbsp finely chopped red onion or 3 spring onions chopped
- 1/2 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tbsp Jimalie Coconut Amino Sauce
- 1-2 tbsp Jimalie Virgin Coconut Oil
Boil a large pot of salted water and add beans and cook for 2 minutes then drain and place into iced water. Quickly pan fry onion and garlic on medium heat in Jimalie Virgin Coconut Oil, add beans, Jimalie Coconut Amino Sauce and cook for 1-2 minutes. Place beans onto a serving platter and top with cherry tomatoes, basil, feta cheese and slivered almonds.